I am trying to make more meals at home for my hubby and I to enjoy together. We get so caught up in the hustle & bustle of the daily grind, we often eat out or grab something quick from the gym/school/etc... But in my opinion, there's nothing like a nice homemade meal (especially when it's cold out!) and this is a new fave for me. It's super easy and super yummy. Enjoy!
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Brown 1 lb. of ground beef, add in a chopped onion when meat is just about done. Remove from heat and drain after beef is browned and onions are lightly sautéed.
3. While browning the meat bring a large pot of water to boil, add lasagna noodles and cook until soft.
4. Add beef and onion mix to a large mixing bowl, stir in 1 can of your favorite red sauce (I love Ragu chunky mushroom).
5. Lay out each lasagna noodle flat on parchment paper or foil, top each noodle with the sauce mix and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Roll it up and place with seal side down in glass bakeware. (I put a little sauce in the bottom of the glass bakeware and olive oil.)
6. Carefully drizzle the remaining sauce on top of the lasagna rolls as desired, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes and enjoy!
Hi! I'm Lindsay, a new mama to our little boy, Parker. I started my blog as a way to channel my creativity and document our life happenings. From the pretty, styled shots to the real, raw experiences, too, like our journey to start our family. I love to share about my faith, my personal style for interior decorating, holidays and entertaining & for our little guy. too. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your support. XO